Merrow Scientific have recently become the exclusive representative for Metravib in the UK and Ireland. Metravib (part of the ACOEM group) are one of the leading DMA manufacturers in the world. Favoured by all of the leading tyre companies globally for rubber testing, Metravib lead in terms of high force capability.
Unique benefits to the Metravib DMA systems include:
- High force range and versatile desktop DMA range
- High rigidity one piece test frame high force DMA systems. Allowing testing over a wider frequency, wider force range and more versatility in terms of sample sizes (allowing better testing of representative samples for such things as composites)
- Over 15 years experience of automated DMA systems allowing continuous and unattended sample testing in a variety of test modes.
- Very high frequency analyser for measuring viscoelastic properties of materials over a range from 100 Hz up to 10kHz.
- Wide range of fixtures and adaptable software
- Over 40 years experience with many personnel at Metravib for 20years+
For further details click through on the links above and contact us